Face Id of Verizon not working. Contact Verizon phone number.

• The Face id of Verizon is the part that demands the trades by watching your face
    using the front camera. Regardless, in the occasion that you're not set up to use
    the territory, by then this might be a potential result of how your camera is
    having an issue. So check your camera and find support by showing up at
    Verizon phone number, in case you feel the need.

• @rock12johnson said in Face Id of Verizon not working. Contact Verizon phone number.:

The Face id of Verizon is the part that demands the trades by watching your face
    using the front camera. Regardless, in the occasion that you're not set up to use
    the territory, by then this might be a potential result of how your camera is
    having an issue. So check your camera and find support by showing up at
    Verizon phone number, in case you feel the need.

Verizon unfortunately has some practices that drive me up a wall. Such as throttling speeds even when you are under the guise of an "unlimited everything" plan. I must admit my service for calls in my area is much more reliable than it was with competitor Sprint. My biggest pet peeve is the throttling of speeds. If I truly do not have an unlimited plan then do not price it as such. Phone prices seem standard but I don't see as many deals like buy one get one etc. Any deal I find for a new phone I can find usually cheaper at Best Buy or Samsung.

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.