PLAYSTATE IS GONE I AM A BEGINNER HELP

• OK SO IM USING VISUAL CODE THING AND WHILE DOING GROUNDWORK I ACCIDENTLY DELETED THE INFO IN PLAYSTATE AND I WANTED TO START OVER TO GET IT BACK SO I DELETED THE APPLICATION AND GOT IT AGAIN AND IT WAS THE SAME. also (I'm in lowercase now because idc) whenever I try to run build task it always says
    "> Executing task: lime test html5 --connect 6000 <

Warning: Lime version 7.9.0 may not be compatible with OpenFL 9.0.2 (expected version 7.7.*)
    Use <lime version="" /> before <haxelib name="openfl" /> to include a specific version
    export/html5/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:299: characters 48-52 : Module Main does not define type Main
    The terminal process "/bin/zsh '-c', 'lime test html5 --connect 6000'" terminated with exit code: 1.

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it."

WHAT DO I DO

• Ok so i found our how to reset visual studio, i'm going to see what version of openfl i need to get and hopefully things work out

• Hey @DrawzSoup always happy to see new people join the community 💪

tbh I'm not quite sure what your question is. But in regards to the lime warning, try downgrading to 7.8.0. That should fix it.

• @richardbray Thanks for helping me out, I'm able to see my projects now!

• @DrawzSoup nice 👍

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.