Download and play audio files from Server

• Hi guys, I am trying to download an audio file from my server and play it. Sound simple (get it?).
    I have got it working find on neko, but I have a problem when I make an android version.

when I try to write to the assets/music folder the app crashes. I think maybe its to do with the fact is compiled to an APK file and no longer sees this a an accessible folder. ??
    I have tried making a another folder, but crashes it as well.

Does anyone have experience of this. Thanks Lee

import sys.FileSystem;
    import Sys;
    import sys.io.File;	

var content : String = haxe.Http.requestUrl("http://cookiebytes.co.uk/video/rubbish.ogg");
        sys.io.File.write("assets/music/054377431-halloween.ogg", true).writeString(content);
        trace(content.length + " bytes downloaded");		
    	FlxG.sound.playMusic("assets/music/054377431-halloween.ogg",0.5);

• Didn't try it yet myself, but I read you have to sign apk with permissions, for example, in Project.xml:
    <android permission="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

• Yes, I already have this line in my project.XML, but still no luck.

• Bump, Seems my help request is going cold, so I though I might add to see if anyone could help.

As my game progresses I would like to get assets from my server to expand the game without having a massive APK file at the beginning . I have been trying various different ways for days now with no luck.

This is how I imagined the In app purchasing to work, (or have I got this wrong?)
    If I cant download the file, then at least can I play it straight from the server?. Although this won't help me later when I need extra graphics.

Please can someone help or point me in the right direction, This downloading would be essential to my game. Lee

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.