Untitled shmup roguelite

• alt text
    bug gone wild

• That's a bug? This is coolest GIF I've seen so far in this devlog, to be honest.

Oh wait... Or you meant that space worm?

• @DleanJeans The bug is that there were too many xD but yeah, I think it looks awesome

• New players will have to go through the painful process of hatching.

• haha nice idea! :)

I like the style of the game! :)

• Announcing Super Gemini Bird!

I've been joined by @thronecode to work on the game, which is now called Super Gemini Bird. The design goals remain the same, but he has lend me a hand with the art and is doing an amazing job. We're gonna go all in and try to make it into a commercial project, getting it on steam and such.

I think this is a big step forward into getting the game to the next level and I'm very happy with where it's going! Hope you will like it too.

our pixellated cast

some gameplay

• You will now get the help from a bunch of friends during your adventure.

Placeholder graphics for now, obv.
    alt text

• Super bad news. The artist abandoned the project for personal issues - nothing to do with me or his work in the project. So, moving forward I will be working on the project alone until I find an artist for hire and go from there.

Wish me luck :)

• Good luck!
    Looking at the last gif, I think it reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit a little :-)

• Very excited to show you guys some of the key art for Super Gemini Bird. Made by the talented Paola Tuazon (@paolatuazon)

What do you guys think? Smiley