Hello World

• Hello, I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 and I thought I would try out haxe again. After installing the libraries, I built the default HelloWorld demo (I had to downgrade OpenFL to 3.6.1 and lime to 2.9.1). The problem is that the text doesn't display. I get the nice little haxeflixel splash screen, but there is no text and no error message being generated. When I compile for web I get the warnings:

Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/nokiafc22.eot"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/nokiafc22.woff"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/nokiafc22.svg"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.eot"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.woff"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/flixel/4,1,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.svg"

But these do not appear for other targets. I currently have the following libraries installed:

actuate: [1.8.7]
    box2d: [1.2.3]
    flixel-addons: [2.1.0]
    flixel-demos: [2.2.0]
    flixel-templates: [2.1.0]
    flixel-tools: [1.2.1]
    flixel-ui: [2.1.0]
    flixel: [4.1.1]
    hxcpp: [3.3.49]
    layout: [1.2.1]
    lime-samples: [2.6.0]
    lime: [2.9.1] 3.2.1
    openfl-samples: [4.0.0]
    openfl: [3.6.1] 4.2.0
    swf: [2.2.4]

Any help would be very much appreciated

• Please disregard, I was just being stupid.

• @gdreid So what was the solution?