[Solved]Tween onComplete is running after destroy

• In my flxsubstate's create I have this tween which has onComplete: startModalBGTween. If I open and close the substate quickly it gets an error in vartween.hx in its object==null throw [Fault] exception, information=Cannot tween variables of an object that is null. I put a trace in my destroy function, startmodalBGTween function, and startCloseTween function and I get this error when startmodal or startclose have their trace message after the destroy trace. Which I imagine means the onComplete is being called still after destroy. I am not sure how to fix this though...

FlxTween.tween(alphaBlackBG, { alpha: 1 }, .15, { type: FlxTween.ONESHOT, onComplete: startModalBGTween } );

private function startModalBGTween(twn:FlxTween):Void
    {
    trace("starmodalbgtween");
    FlxTween.tween(modalBGImage, { y: modalYPOS }, .6, { type: FlxTween.ONESHOT, onComplete: startCloseTween});
    }

private function startCloseTween(twn:FlxTween):Void {
    	trace("startclosetween");
    	closeXButton.scale.set(.2, .2);
    	closeXButton.alpha = 1;
    	FlxTween.tween(closeXButton.scale, { x:1, y:1 }, .5, { type: FlxTween.ONESHOT } );
    }

• You should keep track of your tweens and cancel them before closing your state.
    Or there's a better way but I haven't tried it yet:

FlxTween.manager.completeAll();
    FlxTween.manager.update(0);

• @DleanJeans how would you go about tracking tween chains?

something like this?

FlxTween myTween = FlxTween.tween(this, { x:10 }).wait(10).then(FlxTween.tween(this, { x:0 }));

• Better try the latter way.

• My flixel version did not have completeAll so I updated and checked if it would work without any changes but it still didn't work. Then I tried

FlxTween.globalManager.completeAll();
    FlxTween.globalManager.update(0);

and that didn't work either but then I tried

FlxTween.globalManager.clear();

and that worked

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.