uploaded swf not working, but working locally

• I'm trying to upload the built swf to the web, but it's not working.
    I'm trying to upload to itch.io, or swfcabin,.
    It's just a black screen. On chome, firefox, and ie.

The swf works fine locally, as does the windows exe.

I noticed that the export folder also has an obj/assets.swf in addition to bin/game.swf. is that important?

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

• This seems very similar to my issue in my very old project, but it was very long ago in very old HaxeFlixel (Not sure if 2 or 3) version.

My solution that time was adding this in project.xml:
    <haxedef name="FLX_NO_GAMEPAD" />

• You don't need to upload your obj/assets.swf

• I did not upload assets.swf. i was just asking about it.

I added the haxedef for no gamepad to my project.xml, and the project still runs fine in the flashplayer local debuger, but not on any browser. Not if i upload it to itch.io, and also, not if i try running the local file in a browser.

Any other ideas? things i should check? haxedefs i should add? anything?

heres my libs vers just in case:

flixel-addons: [2.2.0]
    flixel-demos: [2.3.0]
    flixel-templates: [2.1.0]
    flixel-tools: [1.2.1]
    flixel-ui: [2.2.0]
    flixel: 3.3.12 [4.2.0]
    hxcpp: [3.2.102] 3.4.2
    lime: [2.9.1] 3.4.1
    openfl: 3.5.3 [3.6.1] 4.4.1

• Try a different browser?

• Thanks for the suggestion, but I already tried the uploaded version in chome, Firefox and ie.
    I did the same with the local swf (typing the path), and it also is just a black screen.

What is interesting is that it seems to be doing something, as it has the haxelflixel logo on startup, but that's it.

If I run it in the flashdebugger.exe locally, it works fine, loads, plays the game, everything.

• Sorry, didn't notice it in the first post.
    Maybe you have some old Flash plug-in version? Like, if I'm not mistaken, there are no version updates on non-Windows desktops

• @Silly-Not-To said in uploaded swf not working, but working locally:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already tried the uploaded version in chome, Firefox and ie.
    I did the same with the local swf (typing the path), and it also is just a black screen.

What is interesting is that it seems to be doing something, as it has the haxelflixel logo on startup, but that's it.

If I run it in the flashdebugger.exe locally, it works fine, loads, plays the game, everything.

What happened if you try the "debug" version in the browser locally?
    I recall something similar happened to my other old project too when running on browser locally after haxeflixel logo on startup, but happened only in "released" version. I forgot how I solved that issue though.
    Btw, what IDE you use?

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.