ERROR: haxelib Repository C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib does not exist.

• A few years ago, before I knew how to program, I was trying to use tools such as C2 and Stencyl to create game projects. Now that I know how to program, and I know enough to be able to create something worthwhile, I've discovered Haxe, learned the language, and I'd like to get started with HaxeFlixel. I went through two steps of the first chapter of the tutorial, and came across a problem which seems to me like my computer keeps trying to look inside the Stencyl directory to find the haxelib library installers. I uninstalled Stencyl, ran the setup again, but now it's still stuck on looking for the haxelib library installers inside the now nonexistent Stencyl directory. I have no idea where to even begin to attack this issue.

Screenshot:
    alt text

• I fixed the issue. Stencyl had fucked around with some path stuff, I don't know why, but the default path that the haxelib file was looking at for installation of the flixel library was a path to some part of Stencyl's original installation path. To fix the problem, what I had to do was copy Neko's and Haxe's files into a folder inside of the HaxeToolkit directory, ran the 'haxelib setup' command using the full pathname (in this case 'C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe_and_neko\haxelib setup') and tell it the new directory (C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe_and_neko) to install to, and it worked.