Build Errors

• Ive installed, reinstalled, downgraded versions to match the recommended.

I am getting a build error. It happens in the ApplicationMain files. under the setting package.

Currently, I've tried renaming the title so it no longer has the location of the file, and Ive tried several different escape options '\' and '$' for getting the slash to escape out

The errors :

export/flash/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:136: character 12 : Invalid escape sequence \G
    Press any key to close the terminal

export/windows/neko/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:29: character 41 : Invalid escape sequence \G

export/windows/cpp/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx:29: character 41 : Invalid escape sequence \G

And the lines they are referring to are all the same.

flash.Lib.setPackage ("HaxeFlixel", "Z:\GameProjects\Haxe\HaxeFlixelDemo", "com.example.myapp", "0.0.1");

• Jesus. No more than a minute later I realize I have to remove the '' characters in the Project.xml file. I guess the template added them in.

Go from this:
    <app title="Z:/GameProjects/Haxe/HaxeFlixelDemo" file="Z:/GameProjects/Haxe/HaxeFlixelDemo" main="Main" version="0.0.1" company="HaxeFlixel" />

to this :
    <app title="HaxeFlixelDemo" file="HaxeFlixelDemo" main="Main" version="0.0.1" company="HaxeFlixel" />

• Did you create your project with flixel?

flixel tpl -n HaxeFlixelDemo

This will get you started in easy-mode!. Also, if you ever need to provide a path, you can best use forward slashes, including for windows paths. "c:/some/path/"; It will save you the escape \\ hassle!

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.