Drag and drop - FlxMouseEventManager

• Hi All,
    I'm a beginner with HaxeFlixel.
    Anybody can help me with an example of drag and drop with FlxMouseEventManager? There's no onMouseMove event and I've a problem with OnMouseUp not fired if the mouse if out of the sprite.
    Thanks!

• administrators

Have you checked the FlxMouseEventManager demo? It implements a basic drag-and-drop functionality.

http://haxeflixel.com/demos/FlxMouseEventManager/

• Great, thanks, following this example I've done a first step, drag and drop mouse driven. Building for Android my test project I then realized that the mouse is not supported and I need to use FlxTouchManager instead, any good example with this? The basic question is to understand how get the touched sprite reference.

• administrators

@fede said in Drag and drop - FlxMouseEventManager:

I then realized that the mouse is not supported and I need to use FlxTouchManager instead

That's not true, you can use the mouse on mobile, as long as you don't need to support multi-touch. The first touch will fire mouse events. It may be this line in the default Project.xml that's causing you trouble:

<haxedef name="FLX_NO_MOUSE" if="mobile" />

Just comment this out if you want to use the mouse on mobile.

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.