Taps not detected near edges of screen on iOS device.

• At first I thought this was a hardware issue, but then I noticed that only my most recent game wasn't detecting touches near the top and bottom of the screen reliably (in landscape position). Other apps (including older games I made with HaxeFlixel) work fine. I am using HaxeFlixel 4.3.0, and have been testing on an iPhone 5s. This problem does not occur in the simulator, nor on Android devices.

Detailed characteristics of the problem:

• Taps near the longer edges of the screen are not detected by FlxG.mouse.pressed and FlxG.touches.list remains without entries.
    • While no entry is created in FlxG.touches.list at the moment I tap near an edge, an entry is created when I release the tap, with FlxG.touches.list[0].pressed as false.
    • The tap is detected near edges after I hold it for about 1 second.
    • The taps near the edges are also detected (immediately) if I am holding another finger on the screen elsewhere (even near an edge).

Also, the game runs smoothly at 60 fps, so it is not a performance issue.

Any ideas of what could be causing this? Thanks in advance.

• I just wanted to add that this happens even in a minimal haxeflixel template project.

If anyone could confirm this it would be great help.

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.