Will some one please give me an answer!!!???

• Hello!!! Hopefully you will help me this time. After posting this same question twice i need help with haxeflixel windows debug. I already downloaded vscode c++ compiler and i have already ran lime setup windows in my cmd. But any time i try to test my game on windows i get this errors:
    cl.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
    Error: Could not create PHC.
    And this time i need some one to help me.

• @ttt

which version of Visual Studio? I had VS Community 2010 and it wouldn't finish compiling after 2 hours, so I installed VS Community 2015. Then I had the the same cl.exe not found error because C++ isn't installed by default. Go to add/remove programs and modify the installation to install C++.

Which version of haxe? Type haxe in cmd.

My haxe is 3.4.6

Which libs are installed? Type haxelib list in cmd.

My configuration that works for me is:

actuate: 1.8.6 [1.8.7]
    flixel-addons: 2.0.0 2.1.0 2.2.0 [2.5.0] git
    flixel-demos: 2.1.0 2.3.0 [2.4.1]
    flixel-templates: 2.0.1 2.1.0 2.4.3 [2.4.4] git
    flixel-tools: 1.1.3 1.2.1 1.3.0 1.4.0 [1.4.1] git
    flixel-ui: 2.0.0 2.1.0 2.2.0 [2.3.0] git
    flixel: 4.0.1 4.1.1 4.2.0 4.3.0 4.4.0 [4.4.1] git
    format: 3.2.1 [3.3.0]
    hscript: 2.0.7 [2.1.1]
    hxcpp: 3.2.205 3.3.49 [3.4.64] 3.4.188
    lime-samples: 2.6.0 [4.0.1]
    lime-tools: [1.5.7]
    lime: 2.9.1 3.0.3 5.6.0 6.2.0 6.3.1 [6.4.0]
    nape: [2.0.20]
    openfl-samples: 3.3.1 4.0.0 [6.0.0]
    openfl: 3.6.1 5.1.5 6.2.0 8.0.2 8.1.1 [8.2.0] git
    poly2trihx: [0.1.4]
    svg: 1.0.9 [1.1.1]
    swf: 2.2.0 2.2.3 [2.3.1]
    task: [1.0.7]

The ones in [ ] are current. Use haxelib set <lib> <version> to set the current version of a lib. Example: haxelib set flixel 4.4.1 to set flixel.

It would help if you include your haxelib list and haxe version.

• @dean i downloaded visual studio c++ 2010 compiler alone by fołlowing the given link.

• @ttt

which link? 2010 is old and with latest openfl/flixel it wouldn't compile after 2+ hours for me. You should install VS 2015.

Can you paste your complete configuration?

• @ttt

to get VSC 2015 go here and make a free account, then you can download older versions.
    https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

I don't think 2017 works currently.

• @dean it's kinda impossible to copy things from my cmd. But i will type it out.

actuate: [1.8.7]
    box2d:[1.2.3]
    flixel-addons:[2.6.0]
    flixel-demos:[2.6.0]
    flixel-temp:[2.5.2]
    flixel-tools: [1.4.2]
    flixel-ui:[2.3.0]
    flixel: [4.4.1]
    hscript: [2.2.0]
    hxcpp:[3.4.188]
    Layout: [1.2.1]
    Lime-samples:[6.2.0]
    Lime: [6.3.1]
    Openfl-sample: [6.0.0]
    Openfl: [8.0.2]
    Systools:[1.1.0].

And is visual studio c++ compiler the same as visual studio.

• @ttt

It's possible. Right click the cmd window and choose Mark, then select text with mouse. (You only get one shot at this after you click Mark) Then right click the titlebar of cmd window and choose Edit/Copy.

It's not really what I call handy, but beats typing everything.

What's you haxe? just type haxe in cmd.

• @dean my haxe is 3.4.7

• @ttt

And is visual studio c++ compiler the same as visual studio.

no. Visual Studio doesn't install c++ by default after version 2013.

my haxe is 3.4.7

Might be ok. sometimes the latest doesn't always work. I don't know though.

• @dean what version of visual studio c++ compiler do you use, and did you download?

• @ttt

Visual Studio Community 2015

to get VSC 2015 go here and make a free account, then you can download older versions.

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

It won't install c++ by default install, you must select custom install options (I think. I missed this step). I had same cl.exe not found error and went to add/remove programs and chose Modify to install c++ after the fact. I don't remember the exact steps, but I didn't need to reinstall.

• the problem may be the installing and uninstalling of many VS versions like the last post at the link I gave you is saying. I recommend that you go to that link and follow instructions if you cannot get dean's instructions working.

• @dean i tried to download visual studio 2015 but it keep telling me we do not have the download for you. Is this temporary do i have to wait a little bit more.

• @ttt

did you join the free Dev Essentials program https://www.visualstudio.com/dev-essentials/ and activate the account through email. I had no problem downloading once I made the account and activated it.

• This post is deleted!

• @dean should i download visual studio 2015 with update 3 or vs 2015 update 3

• @dean should i choose default or custom

• @ttt
    With update 3. Use custom and check box to include c++ if it's there.

EDIT: If you have a choice for c++ win32, choose that one.

• @dean i saw visual c++ but i didn't see c++ win32

• @ttt

i saw visual c++ but i didn't see c++ win32

I think that should do it. Like I said, I missed that step.

In case you, or anyone else didn't install C++ while installing Visual Studio, like me, you can install it after the fact.

This link is where I found how to install C++ after the fact. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31953769/visual-studio-doesnt-have-cl-exe

I used this method from the comments of the chosen answer on that thread.

"if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will be prompted to install the necessary components." – jodis

But you can also do this I reckon.

You don't need to re-download the installer for Visual Studio: just go to Add or remove programs -> Visual studio community 2015 -> modify. From there, I clicked languages, Visual C++. Added cl.exe! – user2831602

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.