[VSCODE] Type not found : ApplicationMain

• Hello, i have a weird error when i open VSCODE...

Processing Arguments [--cwd,/home/nex8192/haxe/VSCodeTest,-main,ApplicationMain,-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1,-D,flixel=4.5.1,--macro,openfl._internal.utils.ExtraParams.include(),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/openfl/8,4,1/src,-D,openfl=8.4.1,--macro,lime._internal.macros.DefineMacro.run(),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/lime/7,0,0/src,-D,lime=7.0.0,--macro,keep('IntIterator'),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/hscript/2,2,0,-D,hscript=2.2.0,-cp,source,-D,lime-openal,-D,native,-D,lime-curl,-D,openfl-native,-D,lime-harfbuzz,-D,tools=7.0.0,-D,lime-cairo,-D,FLX_NO_DEBUG,-D,lime-opengl,-D,no-compilation,-D,NAPE_RELEASE_BUILD,-D,FLX_NO_TOUCH,-D,lime-native,-D,lime-vorbis,-D,lime-cffi,-D,linux,-D,desktop,--remap,flash:openfl,--macro,flixel.system.macros.FlxDefines.run(),-cp,export/neko/haxe,-neko,export/neko/obj/ApplicationMain.n,--macro,keep("Main"),-D,final,-D,display,-D,display-details,--no-output,--display,{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":2,"method":"initialize","params":{"supportsResolve":true}}]
    > Error: Invalid format: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":2,"method":"initialize","params":{"supportsResolve":true}}
    Stats = 0 files, 0 classes, 0 methods, 0 macros
    Time spent : 0.000s
    Haxe version does not support JSON-RPC, using legacy --display API.
    Building Cache...
    Restarted Haxe server: configuration was changed
    Processing Arguments [-main,ApplicationMain,-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1,-D,flixel=4.5.1,--macro,openfl._internal.utils.ExtraParams.include(),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/openfl/8,4,1/src,-D,openfl=8.4.1,--macro,lime._internal.macros.DefineMacro.run(),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/lime/7,0,0/src,-D,lime=7.0.0,--macro,keep('IntIterator'),-cp,/home/nex8192/haxelib/hscript/2,2,0,-D,hscript=2.2.0,-cp,source,-D,lime-openal,-D,native,-D,lime-curl,-D,openfl-native,-D,lime-harfbuzz,-D,tools=7.0.0,-D,lime-cairo,-D,FLX_NO_DEBUG,-D,lime-opengl,-D,no-compilation,-D,NAPE_RELEASE_BUILD,-D,FLX_NO_TOUCH,-D,lime-native,-D,lime-vorbis,-D,lime-cffi,-D,linux,-D,desktop,--remap,flash:openfl,--macro,flixel.system.macros.FlxDefines.run(),-cp,export/neko/haxe,-neko,export/neko/obj/ApplicationMain.n,--macro,keep("Main"),-D,final,-D,display,--no-output]
    Defines FLX_NO_DEBUG=1,FLX_NO_TOUCH=1,NAPE_RELEASE_BUILD=1,dce=std,desktop=1,display=1,final=1,flixel=4.5.1,haxe3=1,haxe_ver=3.407,hscript=2.2.0,lime-cairo=1,lime-cffi=1,lime-curl=1,lime-harfbuzz=1,lime-native=1,lime-openal=1,lime-opengl=1,lime-vorbis=1,lime=7.0.0,lime_cairo=1,lime_cffi=1,lime_curl=1,lime_harfbuzz=1,lime_native=1,lime_openal=1,lime_opengl=1,lime_vorbis=1,linux=1,native=1,neko=1,no-compilation=1,no_compilation=1,openfl-native=1,openfl=8.4.1,openfl_native=1,source-header=Generated by Haxe 3.4.7,sys=1,tools=7.0.0,true=1
    Using signature a479dd7603119f3aeea66324099b2535
    Display position: ?: -1--1
    > Type not found : ApplicationMain
    Stats = 108 files, 105 classes, 892 methods, 5 macros
    Time spent : 0.290s
    Failed - try fixing the error(s) and restarting the language server:

Type not found : ApplicationMain

Do you know how to get rid of it ?

I have Haxe 3.4.7, fllixel 4.5.1, lime 7.0.0, openfl 8.4.1 and hscript 2.2.0.
    I have installed the Haxe and Lime extensions.
    I'm on Linux Debian.

Thanks in advance.

• administrators

This happens if you haven't compiled the game yet (for the currently selected target). See also https://github.com/openfl/lime-vscode-extension/issues/44.

• also, the Type not found : ApplicationMain error in flash develop happens after you clean the project and then try to build it without restarting flash develop. another error of that type might also happen using the vs ide.

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.