Html5 & Flash Builds

• When I started making games on twitter I started with free flash games and earned some kind of following there. NOW that I've switched to Android & windows builds the audience doesn't want to seem to follow me. So, the easy solution it seems is to make free "demos" of the games in Flash or Html5.

However, I can never seem to get the Html5 or Flash versions to build or run.

When I try to build to the Html5 version I've gotten the errors and warnings:

Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1/assets/fonts/nokiafc22.eot"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.eot"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.woff"
    Warning: Could not find generated font file "C:/haxelib/flixel/4,5,1/assets/fonts/monsterrat.svg"
    C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/js/html/TextTrack.hx:36: characters 26-42 : Type not found : TextTrackCueList
    Build halted with errors.

When I try to build to Flash I get the following:

C:\haxelib\openfl/3,6,1/extern/openfl/Vector.hx:1265: characters 32-47 : Type not found : flash.Vector

Is there some trick to it or am I missing something?

Version List:

firetongue: [2.0.0]
    flixel-addons: [2.7.0]
    flixel-tools: [1.4.2]
    flixel-ui: [2.3.1]
    flixel: [4.5.1]
    hscript: [2.0.7]
    hxcpp: [3.4.64]
    lime: [2.9.11]
    openfl: [3.6.1]
    systools: [1.1.0]

I'm not using the updated tools because I believe I tried and the projects I tried them on would not compile and came back with errors?

Any ideas?

• Hi!

I got no problems to compile for Flash or HTML5, the only difference is my Openfl and Lime versions that I use, mine is 8.6.4 and 7.1.1!

Do you want me to try to compile one of your demo? Just to maybe find the prob?

• @wilfryed Well, I updated to those versions. For the flash build I get the following:

Building RogueDrop
    Running Pre-Build Command Line...
    cmd: "C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe/haxelib" run lime build "Project.xml" flash -release -Dfdb
    Warning: OpenFL expects Haxe 3.4.3 or greater, but version 3.4.1 (git build master @ 5c44548) is being used
    haxelib run openfl build C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\BlocksRogueDrop\Project.xml flash
    Warning: OpenFL expects Haxe 3.4.3 or greater, but version 3.4.1 (git build master @ 5c44548) is being used
    Build succeeded

And a black screen in the swf player.

For windows, I get the following:

Error: 64bit is not autmatically supported for this version of VC. Set HXCPP_MSVC_CUSTOM and manually configure the executable, library and include paths
    Error: Error: 64bit is not autmatically supported for this version of VC. Set HXCPP_MSVC_CUSTOM and manually configure the executable, library and include paths

For html5 I get the following:

C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/js/html/Document.hx:466: characters 296-301 : Type not found : Touch

Neko:

Runs but slows down on particle emission. (something on the to do list)

Android:

Error: ./src/lime/ui/Joystick.cpp: In member function 'String lime::ui::Joystick_obj::get_guid()':
    ./src/lime/ui/Joystick.cpp:78:112: error: converting to 'String' from initializer list would use explicit constructor 'String::String(const bool&)'
    HXLINE( 90) return ::lime::_internal::backend::native::NativeCFFI_obj::lime_joystick_get_device_guid(this->id);
    ^
    ./src/lime/ui/Joystick.cpp: In member function 'String lime::ui::Joystick_obj::get_name()':
    ./src/lime/ui/Joystick.cpp:86:112: error: converting to 'String' from initializer list would use explicit constructor 'String::String(const bool&)'
    HXLINE( 108) return ::lime::_internal::backend::native::NativeCFFI_obj::lime_joystick_get_device_name(this->id);

I might need to update haxe itself but I can do that tomorrow. Otherwise known as why I don't update.

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.