HTML5-Mobile FlxVirtualPad troubleshoot

• My code is an exact replica from the tutorial here:
    https://haxeflixel.com/documentation/multiple-platforms/

I've been banging my head for several hours trying to figure out what's wrong, the debugger's log spits all this out:

[WARNING] The frame base has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame thumb has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame a has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame b has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame c has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame down has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame left has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame right has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame up has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame x has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)
    [WARNING] The frame y has incorrect data and results in an image with the size of (0, 0)

I'm not 100% sure where the error is.. It might have to do with FlxVirtualPad 's createButton(); function, specifically this line:

var frame = FlxAssets.getVirtualInputFrames().getByName(Graphic);

• administrators

This was fixed in Flixel 4.7.0, so simply running haxelib update flixel should do the trick.

• Thank you!! :D
    I didn't realize I didn't have Flixel updated omg.. ; u;

Looks like your connection to HaxeFlixel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.