Kelin v0.3 demo is released this month finally!
Also the screenshots have been updated to fit with v0.3 release.
Some changes are:
- Added 10 more new levels.
- Changed rating system
- Added star pickup in gameplay. This replaces one of the rating mechanism: adds 1-star rating when completing a level. This is to prevent getting 2-stars rating too easy in a level.
- Added keyboard control for navigation especially title, config, level selection, and extra.
- Added after-gameplay menu. This will help player to decide whether to return to level selection, retry, or next level.
- Added after-gameplay report.
- Added button to go to upper/deeper dungeon level. The graphic uses the sprite which was previously used for returning to the title screen.
- Added requirement to go to deeper dungeon level.
- Changed mouse cursor graphic.
- Added highlight when hovering on a button.
- Added exit menu on title screen.
- This enables player to exit while in full screen.
- Changed arrangement of menu in title screen.
- Made Kelin visible before the start of gameplay.
- Added Outfit menu in extra screen.
- This will be enable player to change Kelin outfit. Still under contruction.
- Separated the time limit of time bonus and gold-time bonus.
- Added sound effect on keyboard control.
- Added current floor display in gameplay.
- Added clock direction and move direction display in gameplay.- Added letter shortcuts on left-top buttons in gameplay, especially for keyboard user.
- Rearranged some levels, gem requirement, and time bonus, especially after the star-pickup addition.
- Replaced (C) with "Copyright".
- Updated and added new year (2017) for copyright year.
- Fixed position glitch when Kelin hits wall when immeditely change direction.
- Fixed decimal glitch on timer in gameplay.
- Fixed some duplicate gems.
After this update, haven't decided what to implement next. But one thing for sure that is the saving feature must will be implemented especially there will be over 100 levels in the game.
Enjoy and feel free to give feedback.